Enrollment & Registration
We are happy to serve your child through education. Enrollment is for students who are new to our school district and occurs throughout the school year. Students enroll only one time and register each year to attend their school. Any new student to PVUSD will need to enroll and register.
New students need to complete enrollment information either through Aeries Online via our district website at pvusd.us or complete the enrollment paper packet available at each school or at the district office.
New students needing to enroll:
- Transitional Kindergarten – students who are 5 years old between September 2 – December 2
- Kindergarten – students who are 5 years old by September 1 (for the 2020-2021 school year)
- Any student new to PVUSD
Continuing students need to complete registration each year.
Prior to the beginning of each school year, parents and guardians are required to complete the registration process for each child attending Palo Verde Unified School District.
A late registration window for 2020-2021 will be available July 27-31, 2020. Registration will be available online through the district and school websites. Families can also pick up registration packets at all school offices beginning July 27, 2020 during office hours. Registration packets can also be picked up at the district office from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Although the district will begin the upcoming school year with teacher-led distance learning for all students, parents/guardians will have an opportunity to select their option of the Triad approach (traditional, hybrid, teacher-led distance learning) when registering their child. We will do the best we can to accommodate parent/guardian learning choice. Safety and health guidelines will determine space availability for each school and safety and health guidelines will determine the learning option being offered."Registration Aeries Portal
PVUSD parents and community,
The intra-district transfer is now open. If you wish to complete an intra-district transfer request for your child or children who will be in grades transitional kindergarten through 8th grade during the 2020-21 school year.
Please do the following:
- Complete an intra-district form. You can also pick up the form from any elementary site during these hours: 2:00-4:30pm.
- Submit the intra-district transfer form. You can submit it at the elementary sites at the same hours listed above or electronically by doing the following.
- Download one of the PDF files above.
- Fill it out on your computer.
- Save it.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need any help you can talk to the elementary site office staff. They will be in the school offices from 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- The window closes April 23rd. Late applications will be accepted but those students will be placed on a waiting list for the first ten school days until the school sites can determine available space.
- The intra-district transfer forms will be reviewed and either approved, denied, or placed on a waiting list. A signed copy of the form will be mailed to each parent/guardian who submitted one.