District Mission Statement
Our mission is to enrich, empower and enhance our students’ lives through education.
District Vision Statement
Palo Verde Unified School District will constantly seek to improve its culture of academic excellence. We expect every student to read, write, and calculate competently. We expect every teacher to apply consistent standards, evaluate student performance accurately, and coach students with diligence and compassion. We expect every parent, student, and teacher to support the mutual quest for excellence. Educational progress can never happen without truth as its foundation, and it is to the wonderful truth of student potential and the challenging truth of student performance that we are unalterably committed.
Palo Verde Unified School District School Board Goals
- Provide a positive, safe, and healthy environment for all students and staff.
- Improve student achievement through the articulation of curriculum across grade levels and school sites, focusing on academic proficiency to prepare students for graduation and to be successful and responsible citizens.
- Create a balanced budget and allocate funds to educate students to the best of our abilities in keeping within fiscal and educational restrictions and limitations.
- Recruit and retain qualified and competent personnel with good communication skills who are student-focused.
- Enhance the active participation with the Palo Verde Unified School District through improving external communication with the community and all key stakeholders by creating a culture of ownership and responsibility to our schools based on trust and mutual respect.