Employment Based Residence Enrollment

How can my student attend Palo Verde Unified schools?

California’s school attendance laws allow for those living or working within the boundaries of Palo Verde Unified to attend our schools.  Students are enrolled on a space-available basis. Students will remain continuously enrolled in the district in accordance with conditions of a signed, Parent-District Transfer Agreement.  So long as you annually verify that you are still employed somewhere within the District’s boundaries, your child’s enrollment is valid through the twelfth grade.


When can I submit my application?

Applications are accepted anytime. Applications for the 2013-14 School Year are now being accepted!