Thank you for your interest in a position with the Palo Verde Unified School District. We are committed to the recruitment and retention of highly qualified staff members. You may view current job vacancies by clicking on the link below. PLEASE NOTE: PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING IS REQUIRED FOR CLASSIFIED VACANCIES. CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE FOR DETAILS REGARDING TEST DATES, TIMES, ETC.
To view all current vacancies, please visit EdJoin.org, or view the Pinksheet below.
How to Apply for a Certificated Vacancy:
To be considered for a certificated position an applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a fully accredited college or university
- Possession of or eligibility for a valid California teacher credential matching the certificated vacancy.
If you meet these minimum qualifications, you may complete an application online with required attachments by going on EdJoin.com. Current vacancies will be posted along with position requirements.
Or you may print out and complete a certificated application from the link below. Please include the following with your application:
- Certificated application 2016
- Cover Letter and Resume.
- A current copy of your college transcripts, including graduate and undergraduate credits.
- A minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your teaching credential or proof of eligibility.
- Verification of CBEST or any other applicable examinations.
- NCLB Compliance for applicable positions.
How to Apply for a Classified Vacancy:
To be considered for a classified vacancy an applicant must complete pre-employment testing and/or any other certificates that may apply (per job announcement located at the District Office). All pre-employment testing is held at the District Office the day after the application deadline. If you meet the minimum requirements for the vacancy then print out and complete the application from the link below.
How to Apply for an Extra Co-Curricular Vacancy including:
- Club Sponsor