Welcome to Nutrition Services
The Nutrition Services Department of Palo Verde Unified School District serves an average of 2500 lunches and 1000 breakfasts daily. Our goal is to provide quality, nutritious meals to our customers. All meals meet the USDA Dietary Guidelines along with current State and Federal requirements for school meals.
The Palo Verde Unified School District participates in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs. Breakfast is served prior to the start of school at all sites, and during snack break at Palo Verde Valley High School. We also provide meals and snacks to the Early Childhood Program.
The Palo Verde Unified School District Nutritional Services Department participates in the following programs
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- School Breakfast Program (SBP)
- Childcare Program (CACFP)
- Supper Program
- Seamless Summer Feeding Program (SSFP)
The Nutrition Services Department can be contacted at:
Palo Verde Unified School District
295 N. First St.
Blythe, CA 92225
- Student Wellness Policy AR5030
- Student Wellness Policy BP5030
- Medical Statement to Request Special Meals and/or Accomodations