Monday, February 5 — All projects/art work must be turned in by 5:30 P.M.
Tuesday, February 6 — Judging starts at 8:45 A.M.
Wednesday, February 7 — Public viewing 5:30-6:30 P.M.
Awards presentation at 6:00 P.M.
- Journal is required for students in grades 4 through 8.
- Students may do an individual project or work with a group. Group members must be from the same grade level
- Science art projects and models do not go on the be judged at the District Science Fair
- Registration packets are in the office or room 31
- Registration forms must be turned into Mrs. Iwai in room 31 by Thursday, February 1.
- Appleby will be participating in this year’s District Science Fair. Only projects winning first place in grades 4-8 will be eligible to move on to the District.
- Wednesday, February 14 project set up
- Thursday, February 15 — Judging 8:30 – 2:00; Public Viewing 5:00 P.M.- 7:00 P.M.; Awards Ceremony 5:30 P.M.